Extra Curricular Membership (ECM)
Did you miss the Weekly Class Membership deadline? Interested in being a part of Bridges but your family can't attend weekly classes on a Monday morning? No problem!
With an Extracurricular Membership (ECM) your family can join all the Bridges activities any time of year. These include activities such as class parties, field trips, Mom's Night Out, and so much more! Applications for this membership is accepted YEAR-ROUND!
How do I apply for the Extra Curricular Membership?
- Fill out the Bridges Application. You can find the application here.
- Pay the Extra Curricular Membership term fee of $25 per term, per family (renewed each Spring and Fall) via the Donate tab with a memo of "Your family last name" Membership fee.
- Submit a request for a background check by paying $22 on the Donate Tab with the memo: "Your family last name" Background Check Fee.
- Access to the private Facebook group will be granted with all the information regarding upcoming events! We can't wait to meet your family!
Current ECM Activity Schedule: These activities are scheduled each month during the school year.
- Mom’s Night Out (MNO): Friday evening in September, November, March, and May
- 3rd Saturday of the month: Bridges Activity Day (9+ and 8 & younger)
- Field Trips: Scheduled as available with facility, Fridays
- Class Parties: October, December, February, and April. Generally the week before a holiday
*subject to change
Note: During the summer months, ECM memberships are free. Our Bridges families meet weekly for park dates on Monday mornings. These park dates are welcome to anyone homeschooling, looking to homeschool, seeking friendships, or those interested in joining Bridges. Attendance is not based upon membership status. While we would love for your family to join Bridges, we know the importance of finding your tribe and would love to create an opportunity for your family to do so. See our Facebook Page for updates and information regarding these events. Feel free to message us or send an email to Bridgescooperative@gmail.com